Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘TASK Mobile Solutions LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is McLean, Virginia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Any decision authorizing the use of the name, acronym, logo and/or domain names of TASK Mobile Solutions LLC shall be based on the following criteria:
- relevance of the proposed association to the Organization’s strategic objectives and program;
- compliance with the values, principles and constitutional aims of TASK Mobile Solutions LLC.
- The use of the name, acronym, logo and/or domain name must be expressly authorized in advance and in writing, and must comply with the specified conditions and procedures, in particular with respect to its visual presentation, duration and scope.
Fraudulent behaviour and phishing:
- Some cases of individuals claiming to act on behalf of TASK Mobile Solutions LLC have been reported by means of “phishing” and/or fraudulent emails.
- Please note that TASK Mobile Solutions LLC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. If you have any questions concerning persons or companies claiming to be recruiting on behalf of TASK Mobile Solutions LLC and requesting the payment of a fee, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org