A mobile-friendly site provides a great overall website experience to your mobile users. Mobile friendly websites can be viewed from anywhere while on the go!
More than 70 million Americans browse websites from their phone every month and over 60 percent of consumers use smartphones or tablets to search for business locations or directions.
It has become a necessity to provide a quality mobile experience and provides quick access to information about your business.
Some basic benefits of mobile friendly websites are:
- Opportunity. Mobile presence opens up new windows of business and networking opportunities.
- Compatibility. Mobile websites can be viewed through the browsers of all major smart phones.
- Efficiency. Simple navigation through easy to use features improves customer experience. Mobile websites give the quick information that your visitors want.
- Awareness. Provide the public with easy, mobile access to your company’s services offered, pulled from your original website content.
From a technical point of view a mobile site has two major benefits:
- Less images [faster downloads and lower data charges!]
- Large buttons instead of those tiny URL links!
- Compare the two images below to see the differences…